Tegan and I were suffering from cabin fever yesterday and decided to take Layla out on the town for the day. While we were out we decided to get some pumpkins to carve for Layla's first Halloween.
Tegan decided he wanted to make one especially for our little girl...
And also make one that was silly....
And this is what I came up with...My pumpkin was a smaller pumpkin so I couldn't really carve it into a picture.
We think they look pretty good...
We don't have any big plans for Halloween this year, just stay in and hand candy out to the neighborhood kids. Layla will dress up tho, as a Ladybug. We can't wait to see her in her costume!!
Surprise ~ surprise... a Ladybug! Layla will look adorable!! Love the pumpkins! You both did a great job! Happy Halloween from Meme!!
ReplyDeleteHey! Mya is going to be a Ladybug for her first Halloween too! Don't want to steal Layla's spotlight, but it was the only newborn costume I could find that actually fit Miss Mya's little butt! We'll have to share photos after!!
ReplyDeleteAWWW....How cute they will be! I wish we were there to celebrate halloween all together : (
ReplyDelete