Hello everyone....it's Layla again. I had a very special day today. Here's the scoop...
..............
Meet My Dramma, she's my mommy's mommy, and so beautiful! I just love her so much. On Saturday nights, we have pajama parties. I love them!! We watch good movies and play together. And best of it all.... she snuggles me all night!
And today, well today was Dramma's birthday.

BO was so excited for her to come over for dinner....He kept asking all of us..Is she here yet?? Is she here yet??
And me...Well I got sooo excited I pooped myself out. I said, "Please don't bother me till my Dramma gets here!"
I'm dreaming she will be here very, very soon....
And by golly I was right.....We had a great dinner. My mommy and daddy cooked ribs, mashed potatoes, rolls, broccoli with cheese...mmm...mmm...
Here I am with her...I was trying to sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Hehehe....I think I'm her best gift of the day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAMMA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
What fun!! Happy Birthday to Dramma!! We call pajama parties "Yeepovers" around here! Layla Bug... you tell great little stories!! Love Meme
ReplyDelete