Monday, December 13, 2010

THE BUG IS 2 MONTHS.....AND...MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE COLORADO LESJAK'S

Meme and Pa-pay came for a visit last weekend to see the Bug, Tegan, and I. Unfortunately, I got the stomach bug and stayed in bed the entire time. Meme was so nice and took care of Layla while I rested and took her 2 month pictures. Take a peek....weighing at 12.5 LBS and a length of 22.5 IN. long.
Recently, we've been calling miss Layla Bug, Miss Piggy. WOW, can this girl eat, and if you don't feed her she screams! She's eating about every 3-4 hours and eating 4-5 OZ. at a time. She loves her warm formula.
Layla got her shots this past week. It was so sad to see her in so much pain. She fussed all day long, she just wanted to be held. I felt so bad because I couldn't take off work to be with her. Good thing she had her Papa for part of the day and her Dramma to help make her feel better.

On another note, Layla has been doing her best on trying to sleep thru the night. She usually falls asleep between 9-10pm and sleeps till Tegan leaves for work at about 4:45am. After a bottle she goes right back to sleep till I get her up at 7am. It's so nice not having to get up every 2 hours with her.
This year sadly, we are unable to journey to Ohio for Christmas. We are forced to stay here in Colorado due to Tegan and I not having any more time to take off from work. I'm doing my best to make our home into a Christmas wonderland. Meme sent us great decorations for our tree and Tegan has decorated our house with lights galore. Tegan and I are really excited to wake up Christmas morning with Layla and open presents from each other, Meme, and Pa-pay.
Also this week, we took our Christmas photo's. Layla did so good, didn't fuss one time, she did great sporting her new outfit "SANTA ROCKS"....and then there's BO, Mr. Princess HAHAHA....
Me, BO, and The Bug...
Papa, BO, and The Bug...
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! We had so much fun visiting and spending time with all of you! Merry Christmas little Colorado Lesjaks! WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas photos! You guys are such a cute little family :-) we will miss each and every one of you this Cristmas...but no worries..our Florida trip will be here before you know it and we'll get to meet the littlest ones in the nice warm weather! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete