We can't believe Layla is already 3 months old! She is growing so fast and getting so chunky, but she is the cutest baby we've ever seen. Layla goes to an in-home daycare everyday from 8-3 and has so much fun! Kristen takes such good care of her and Layla gets along with all the other kids. They refer to her as "Baby Yay-Ya" It still breaks my heart that I can't stay home and play with her everyday, but I know she's is in good hands.
Layla is still trying to sleep thru the nights, getting up usually one time a night. She is pretty good about eating and going right back to sleep though. She has become quite the princess in a way, her pacifier has to be warm before she will take it and she loves to be swaddled(not in a receiving blanket) but in her soft blanket while she gets put to sleep.
Layla has discovered her tongue. She is constantly sticking it out, licking anything, and everything that gets close to her mouth. She still can't quite figure out how to suck her thumb, so she usually just tries to stick her whole hand in her mouth.
Next month I can't wait for....Layla be able to get her ears pierced. I wasn't able to get mine pierced till I was 9. I would rather get it done now with her, I think she will look so adorable, just like her cousin MYA.
Layla loves to sit against your legs and play. She coos and tries to talk. I love seeing her smile and hearing her laugh. It truly lifts my heart.
I can't wait to keep watching this little girl grow. I already have so much planned for her and I and Tegan to do. It's going to be a wild ride.
So sweet ! Layla's smiles warm my heart too !! You have so much to look
ReplyDeleteforward to with Tegan and your adorable little Layla ! Big hugs to you all !
I love, love, love this post!! Thanks Kelley for the fabulous pictures of my sweet little gem! I have "borrowed" a few to post on my blog too! You and Tegan are doing a great job taking such good care of your precious princess! She looks the picture of happiness, don't you think? What a doll baby!
ReplyDeleteThe expressions on Miss Layla's face warm my heart!!! I feel like I am there smiling back at her. What a GREAT life this little girl is going to have.....
ReplyDelete