Well first of all I would like to say that Me, Myself, and I is now 10 months old!!! WOOT!
I spent most of the month with my Meme! Here's what we did and what I have learned.

Meme sure makes me laugh!!!

Sometimes my Momma came home from work for lunch to see us while Meme was here.

Meme introduced me to the grass...At first I didn't like it, but she reassured me it was ok!

Oh, oh, oh then we went to the park and she pushed me on the swings!!!! It was so fun!!! We went out everyday and enjoyed the outdoors.
And well of course she took me shopping and I got this new hat!!! Momma's favorite.

Meme taught me so many new words, like "DOG, TIGER, RED." She also taught me how to sign, and crawl better. Everyone is so PROUD of me! Thanks Meme.
Yeah, I'm a smarty pants!
I love my family!!!
And then I learned Uncle Dan moved here to Colorado!!! He came over and I showed off all my new accomplishments to him too!
I sure miss my Meme, I hope to see her and Pop-ay again soon.
HAPPY 10 MONTHS TO ME!!!
And guess what...my Momma is already planning my 1st Birthday. Can you say "Ladybug Backyard Party" ??
I loved spending so much time with my Laylabug!! She is a smarty pants! I love, love, love her so much! See you soon little Miss Laylabug! love~ Meme
ReplyDelete