Monday, September 12, 2011

ONE MORE MONTH TILL THE BIG DAY....

All I have to say is, "I'M SICK OF BOWS!!!"

Every chance Layla gets, she rips her bows and or ponytail out of her hair.
"I will eat the evidence!"
"They won't know a thing."
Layla Bug has her 2 front top teeth coming in...together. That will make 4 teeth altogether.
She gets into everything now and I mean everything! She learned to take things apart, tear things apart, pull things apart.....
Momma taught her how to give "High Fives"
Layla's favorite activity is reading her books, she opens them up and talks just like she is really reading them, and she points to all the pictures.

"FREE BABY FOOD FOR EVERYONE!!"
Dramma thought it would be funny to put that before this picture HAHA...
Just one more month till the BIG 1!

2 comments:

  1. Dramma's right~ that is a great caption for that picture! What a lovely little layla bug she is~ bows or no bows in her hair! I love to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Layla is beyond precious with a HUGE personality !!! MeMe loves her to bits and so do I !!!

    ReplyDelete