Tuesday, October 11, 2011

JUST SOME FUN BEFORE THE BIG 1...

Layla's been cruising the town lately...
Check out her new ride.

I made cupcakes for Layla and her friends for daycare tomorrow. She will have a little party with them, then Dramma and I will go get her later in the afternoon.
Popa carved pumpkin for halloween, at the spur of the moment we let Layla decorate hers.






CAN'T WAIT FOR LAYLA'S BIG DAY TOMORROW AND HER PARTY ON SATURDAY!

3 comments:

  1. Great job... you little pumpkin decorator Layla Lynn! You are so talented! Have a happy, happy birthday tomorrow my little sunshine!! Meme misses and loves you so so so so much!! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could be there for the big day and the party! Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures!! Love ya! Happy birthday Layla-Bug!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday big girl! I can't believe she is one! Hugs and kisses from the Walton's!

    ReplyDelete