Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MY LOVES...........


I got into my car after work on Valentine's Day, started driving, and noticed this on my front left side windshield.







Then I glanced in my rearview mirror and saw this on my back windshield.




From my love Tegan James.....


Layla had a big Valentine's Day Party at daycare.  She brought all her friends Valentines and suckers...

She received a bag of goodies from all her friends.



And of course Valentine's Day isn't Valentine's Day without CHOCOLATE!



 So happy she has so many great friends!




HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAD A GREAT LOVEY DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Tegan is so romantic!! Love that idea...so clever! And Layla at the party~ no words for that, just love, love, love! She is so adorable and just the sweetest little girl! You both are doing a great job with her and I am proud of you both! Kiss my angel for me!

    ReplyDelete