Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LOVE IS IN THE AIR...

Two years ago today, two people married their soul mates....


the day had a little bit of this...


and a little bit of this...


it was the best day of LOVE, family, friends, and just a plain ol' good time!


..................................

Tegan's trucked arrived last Saturday.  These two can't get enough of it.

Layla showing Papa how to polish a truck.


You put it on like this...


and then wipe it like this...


then, model it like this.



Going to be a lot of memories with this truck!

And a lot more celebrations with each other!

2 comments:

  1. Layla knows how to wax on and wax off, I see! Love it! Happy Anniversary to a happy little couple! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little family ! I see many years of love and happiness ahead for you all !

    ReplyDelete