Layla spent the night at Dramma's last night. When we got her back home all she wanted to do was play...
I love when she gets excited, she frantically kicks her feet and whips around her arms. It's so cute!
Aunt BB, Uncle Donny, cousin Sarah, and Cousin Molly bought Layla this activity gym for Christmas, she absolutely loves it!! She can't get enough of it. We've added a little more toys to it, as you can see.
She is too ADORABLE!
SNUGGLING with her Momma!
Dramma told us she gave Layla a little bit of apple sauce while Layla was over, so Tegan and I decided to try and get her to eat some more baby food today. Tegan got her carrots, pears, and apples. We tried the carrots first.....
It will take some time, but I think she will like baby food.
And look how smart BO the Beagle is....He knows some day this little girl will be dropping food for him to catch...He cracks me up!!
Bo is so so smart!! I love the new pictures! Layla is adorable! How can you stand all the cuteness? Kiss her for me!!
ReplyDeleteBo is so cute just waiting ....and Layla is so adorable ! I love how you two are having so much fun being her parents !
ReplyDelete