We've had quite the week....Last weekend Tegan ended up with the stomach flu. Good thing it was a mild case and he felt better in 24 hours. I then got it Tuesday, worse case EVER!! I ended up in the ER again. It took me 3 days to finally feel all better.
Valentines day wasn't to spectacular for us, but we did have fun with Layla. Kristen had a Valentines Day party for all the kids at her house on Tuesday. Everyone got a paper bag full of goodies. Layla got two new stuffed animals, a dog, and teddy bear. And she got Valentines from all her friends.....Unfortunately, she ad to leave her party early, she had her 4-month doc appointment. The doc told me I need to lighten up on the bottle and try and give more of the pacifier...why???...Well, Layla Bug here weighs 16 LBS and 8.5 ounces, but like I've said before I won't deny her food. She got her shots too..she cried for about 5 seconds (NO JOKE!) and was happy again. I was so proud of her.
Here are some pics of Layla in her TUTU Tegan and I made her for Valentines Day.
.....BEWARE....VERY ADORABLE!!!
I just love this little girl.............................

This is a new thing....she puts her index and middle finger in her mouth and sucks on those rather than her thumb or her hand anymore....

BO was a little sad on Valentines Day....He didn't have a Valentines to LOVE...So Layla told him he could love her PINK Dog for the day....
Dramma got Layla a cutesy little Doggy for Valentines Day....She LOVES IT!!!
She wraps both arms around it and gives it BIG KISSES....
Saturday, Tegan and I had some fun with The BUG....
Hehehehe...sooooo CUTE!!!
Papa makes her laugh a lot!!!

Your warning about VERY ADORABLE was not enough!! Be still my heart~ I love her to pieces from afar! Kisses to my favorite Colorado Lesjaks!
ReplyDeleteYou two are having so much fun with your little Love ! It's so fun to follow you in this blog --- I love your pictures and your little stories ! Adorable !
ReplyDelete