Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GETTING READY TO PACK MY BAGS....

Get ready MEME, POP-AY, Aunt BB, Sarah, Molly, Aunt DOODIE, Cayden, and Mya..Cause....Layla is ready to go to FLORIDA!!!
I've been thinking about this trip for so long!! I even got a new swimming suit!
I've also been thinking about how much fun we will have together!! I can't wait to meet my cousins and play!! HEHEHEHE.....
OOOOH I'm so excited....I pooped myself out!!
AW.....the beach!!! I can't wait to play on the beach!!! I hope Sarah, Molly, and Cayden will teach Mya and I how to build sand castles.
Oh the fun we will have...And I can't forget Roxi either!!! Oh I can't wait to meet her too!!!
Sure hope all of you are excited like I am....

3 comments:

  1. WE CAN"T WAIT EITHER!! Everyone is so excited! Is Chelsea's blanket Layla's "woobbie"? So sweet! Meme has some surprise in Florida for her favorite little ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to finally hold your sweet Layla Bug ! I love her already ! It will be a wonderful time for all of you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are more excited than I can express! Molly may just pack up Layla in her suitcase when we leave...she has a habit of shoving living things in small places to save for later! We are excited to meet the bug, but also excited to hang out and relax with you and Tegs! It'll be so great to have nothing to do but lay around and play! Counting down the days...

    ReplyDelete