Who's trying to crawl????
LAYLA!!!!!
She is trying so hard to get this crawling thing down...she almost gets it then gets stuck and freaks out!
Time to get this house completely baby proofed!
One thing she has accomplished is...CLAPPING!!
It's a miracle if we get any good pictures of her anymore..she is constantly waving, clapping, bouncing, pretty much never sitting still. But that's ok with us, because she is the CUTEST BUG EVER!!!
She just loves her Brother BO the Beagle! He takes such good care of her. And is so patient. As you can see in this picture..HAHA
Layla has been cutting teeth like a mad woman. But that still doesn't kill her happy attitude she has all the time!
Layla can not wait for her MEME to come visit for 2 weeks, while her new little friend Emily Grace gets brought into the world!!! "Get ready MEME!!! I'm a blast now a days!!!"
Still our little chunk!!!!
A D O R A B L E ... Kelley and Tegan - you are the best parents! She is content and happy! I can hardly wait to get my hands on my girl! We are going to have too much fun together! Kiss her big from her Meme! I love her! HAPPY 8 MONTHS!
ReplyDeleteLayla is so very cute ! Happiness galore ! She is such a character and I love the pictures !
ReplyDelete