What beautiful pictures! I borrowed some for my blog... hope you don't mind! My Laylabug is getting so big! I love her little feet and that blonde, blonde hair! What a gem!
Kelley and Tegan - she is just adorable! I can't wait to squeeze on her again soon. Keep the pictures coming!!!
Just me... back again for more! I just can't stop looking at her! I miss her and you guys too!
She's just adorable ! I love the pictures, her little expressive face...she is just precious and so are you two !!
What beautiful pictures! I borrowed some for my blog... hope you don't mind! My Laylabug is getting so big! I love her little feet and that blonde, blonde hair! What a gem!
ReplyDeleteKelley and Tegan - she is just adorable! I can't wait to squeeze on her again soon. Keep the pictures coming!!!
ReplyDeleteJust me... back again for more! I just can't stop looking at her! I miss her and you guys too!
ReplyDeleteShe's just adorable ! I love the pictures, her little expressive face...
ReplyDeleteshe is just precious and so are you two !!