Monday, August 23, 2010

A FINISHED PRESENT FROM DADDY AND A NEW PRESENT FROM MEME....

As some of you saw last week at my virtual shower...Layla's room is finished! Tegan did the most amazing job ever!
Meme has chosen the ladybug for Layla's animal...so Tegan decided to add some touches to her name....(He free handed them!)
We had to include our BO in some way. So, Tegan did this....
Tegan said Bo was not very happy about putting his paw in paint, but he did it anyways..for his new baby sister.
Her initials "LAYLA LYNN LESJAK"
For those of you who don't know, Lynn was picked because both of Layla's grandma's middle names are Lynn. Meme's is actually spelled Lin...
Today we received Layla's crib from Meme....Tegan and I were so excited.
He did an awesome job putting it together, with of course, BO's help..hehehe
All we need is our Layla to fill it.
Other gift also from Meme, the blanket and cute little doll.....
32 weeks...it's getting closer and closer. We can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Oh it looks just so sweet!! Now all you need is your hearts desire... one baby girl!! I do spell my middle name Lynn. The Lin was just what was available when I made an aol account!!! That's funny! I think Bo is looking at that crib thinking "what is going on here"!! Big changes coming little puppy!! I am shipping a few of the surprises cuz I can't stand waiting for you to get them all!! Just one or two... Love you guys! Tegan... the room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla's room is soooo beautiful and the love that was put into making it says so much about you and Tegan ! What a cute little family you will be!
    You are just so precious !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this room! It's absolutely adorable, and will be even cuter with your new baby girl in it. Just wait, this little girl will change both of your lives...they're amazing (and I know from experience now!!) My little Mya can't wait to meet all of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete