Friday, August 6, 2010

29 Weeks And Counting

Tegan got started again on painting Little Layla's room. I seriously cry every time I walk in her room. He has put so much love into it.

I will post more pictures when he paints more!

Other than that nothing new on this end. We did however get our wedding pictures back which I'm sure most of you have seen. Aren't they just amazing??? On another note.....We are both really excited to meet our new little niece Miss Mya! She will be here soon and we can not wait! And we are even more excited to hold our little bundle of joy. October is so close, but still feels so far away.

For our Birthdays...Tegan and I didn't do much. My Great Auntie Rock star cooked me a birthday dinner, which was delicious. She is the best!! On Tegan's birthday I cooked him dinner at home and we watched movies. The weather here in CO has been ugly for the past week. Thunderstorms and showers everyday! So, we've been stuck in the house. Yesterday we received our birthday present from Mom and Pops Lesjak...a brand new MAC BOOK!!! We were literally jumping up and down!! It's so pretty...and we are so happy to have a working computer in the house. YAY!! Thank you again MOM and POPS!

Next week Tegan and I go meet our Pediatrician (Dr. Etcheverry) Then on September 3rd we go tour Labor and Delivery at the hospital and get registered. Again..so close...but feels so far away!

Me and your Daddy can't wait to hold you our Little Layla! Till then we wait patiently with excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Meme can't wait either! It seems like time is going slowly but you will see it will be here before we know it!! Are you taking some birthing classes, or did you already? What an exciting time! The room looks full of love and bubbles... only thing missing is Layla Lynn the little Ladybug! Love you... can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete