Her Little Foot...I just love baby feet!
Isn't she cute...She has my nose and lips we think and Tegan's chin....
We cannot wait to meet her and hold her...after the ultrasound I asked Tegan what he thought, he said, "I love her so much!" I couldn't help but cry!
Our next fun adventure will happen on September 10th...The Mid-wife at my work has agreed to cast my belly for us. We are so excited. Tegan is going to come help and take pictures.
And isn't she so cute!!! We can't wait to finally meet her. We wish so badly we didn't live so far away.
It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. I just wish I could have been there in person. It was so great to see everyone and have a little chat with them, even tho I could barely understand what they were saying. I can't wait to get all the fun gifts everyone sent!

Now that Layla's room is all painted I have much to do and put together...
Oh my gosh... she is just precious that little Layla Lynn!! Lover her little feet! Glad you enjoyed your little shower from Ohio!! Wait till you see what comes to your door!!! Love you both and Layla too!!
ReplyDelete