Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BABY BUMP....BY STEVE RAMIREZ

Tegan and I had our maternity shoot about a month ago. We were Steve's first "BABY BUMP" shoot...It was so fun! And he did an amzing job...











MY FAVORITE SHOT....





















We are on week 37 this week. We can't wait till this pregnancy is over....I just need MEME here and Layla can come out!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!! I love all these pictures and my favorite is the same one as yours Kelley!! Hang in there... you are almost at the finish line! You'll soon have the little trophy in your arms! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures you two. it makes me happy just looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Layla is so lucky to have you as parents. Just promise you'll bring her here often to visit! We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete