Saturday, September 11, 2010

YOUR TYPICAL FRIDAY...

Well first, all I have to say is..these last few weeks are dragging!!! Sleepless nights, pregnancy induced carpal tunnel, kankles...you name it I've probably experienced it ha,ha. It's all worth it in the end tho. We saw the doc this week. Everything is going great, Layla is measuring perfectly. I'm on weekly visits now till the little one arrives. Tegan and I got all registered at the hospital last week. We are very lucky that I work in the office where my doc practices. He actually gave us his home number and personal cell number so when it's time he will be there. He wants no one else to deliver our Layla. Now all we have to do is wait for MEME!

Yesterday I got my belly casted by the mid-wife that practices in my office. She was so excited to do this for Tegan and I. It was so fun. Tegan came and took pictures he didn't want to get involved with the casting tho.

This is Anita Sheetz CNM...Sweetest mid-wife EVER!
Her and her nurse Chasity....
Waiting to dry....

Tegan posing with the cast haha.....
When it is fully dry Tegan is going to paint it and then we will hang it in Layla's room....

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!! Yes...please wait for Meme! I will be there on Oct 13th at 12:30 and I can hardly wait. If Layla decides she can't wait, I will totally understand!! It will be a thrill to meet my babys' baby... no matter when! Have fun tomorrow at the baby shower! Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete