Monday, September 13, 2010

THANK YOU TO THE BEST AUNTIE HELEN!

Here is my beautiful Auntie Helen. She has been there for me since I could remember. When I had no where to live, when I needed guidance, when I needed a shoulder to cry on, when I needed a good laugh, yes, she is there for me no matter what! Day, night, rain, or shine...and she has always been there for Tegan too! That's why we picked her to marry us. We wouldn't of picked anyone else.
And yesterday she did yet another great thing! Not only for Tegan and I, but for our new upcoming arrival, Layla.

She threw us a baby shower! And it was perfect. We had friends and family come from all over...even Chelsea came from Denver!

We got the cutest stuff! Everything from clothes to sexy lingerie. Yes, you read right. My boss Lily came in with a Victoria's Secret bag and said, "Tegan, I bought you something!" It was our last gift we opened and I made sure Tegan opened it. We all had a good laugh! Tegan blushed a little! haha....
Tegan and I didn't get any pictures with our camera, but I know Auntie Helen did and I will be sure to post them when she shares them.

Thank you Auntie Helen for giving Tegan and I so much love and support! We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. She really is so special! I love this picture of Helen. I had an aunt Helen that I adored too, one of my Dad's sisters. Looking forward to seeing the pics of the fun shower!

    ReplyDelete