Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back.......To Aunt Billie's We GO

Tegan and I woke up this morning, ate breakfast, and got on the road...with so much excitement!

I took some pics on the way......

oh Palm Springs...wish we woulda known how bad you.....
SUCKED!!!!
Tegan and I showed up at our so called "VILLA" and immediately left! Our room looked like an 80's style Florida beach room! Our bed was a Murphy's bed (the one that comes out of the closet in the wall) and the sheets on it were stained! And the air conditioner didn't work! And for a prego lady..that is NOT OK! The pool was ... let's just say ... not OK either. We did ask the front desk lady if we could possibly upgrade our room...as Tegan said, "Doesn't matter how much you polish a turd...it's still a turd!" So Tegan and I journeyed back to Aunt Billies and her sweet little heart suggested we just stay at her house for the week and explore around here. TEGAN AND I ARE OK WITH THAT!! So our honeymoon will be at her house. We feel a lot better and safer about that choice.....
Any who.....Back in LA Tegan and I did a little shopping....Tegan found this keg and freaked out! He is silly....

"EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT......"


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... Thank God for Aunt Billie!! She really saved the day! Maybe you will see some famous people while you are out and about exploring!! Give Aunt Billie a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete