Sunday, June 13, 2010

Once Upon A Time......

There was a boy named Tegan James and a girl named Kelley Marie that met at a friends party in the summer of 2008....Their lives changed FOREVER!


They went from here....
To here..... To here....
To here....



To here.....

(Layla's 20 week 4d ultrasound)

Too...well let's just say...you have to stay tuned for what's next..hehehe


3 comments:

  1. Great job!!! You rock Kelley!!! Some of my friends, who shall remain nameless have had a very difficult time figuring it all out... You on the other hand are a pro!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I LOVE that you're in the blog world now too!! It will be a fun way for all the cousins to get to know each other from so far away! Can't wait til Wednesday!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL! THIS BLOG THING IS FUN! I'M SO PUMPED TO UPDATE IT ALL THE TIME!! SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY! : ) I'LL BE WAITING

    ReplyDelete