If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.-- Winnie the Pooh
This poem reminds me so much of The Lesjak's we are so far away from each other, but are so close in our hearts!
I will never be able explain the overwhelming feeling of joy and happiness I have that in just a few days I will officially be apart of your family!
You each have a specific wonderful light that touches my heart! And all I want to say is thank you!
Thank you Dave and Diana for letting me join your loving family that I promise I will never let down! Thank you for bringing me Tegan, the love of my life, to share a life with forever!
Thank you Becky, Bri, and Dan for accepting me as your little brothers soul mate. I promise I will love him and take the best care of him! (Cause I know Becky...You'll come beat my butt if I don't haha)
I can't wait till we can make more memories together! Love you all and can't wait to see you!
Thanks honey... thats so sweet. You are dear and near to my heart always!! See you tomorrow...so fun to say that finally!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to have you as a new little sister :-) You'll be a great addition to our family!!
ReplyDelete