I cannot wait till Wednesday and we all get there!! It is going to be a week to remember! love ya...
We can't wait to see the two of you!! We miss you everyday! It will be a GREAT week!!
We can't wait to be there with you and your families to celebrate with you !! Kelley - I feel like I know you through all I've learned of you thru your Lesjak family ! I'm so happy for you both !!
Kelley... I love the new background...and the twist in your story!
Colorado...HERE WE COME! P.S. Welcome to the blog world!
I cannot wait till Wednesday and we all get there!! It is going to be a week to remember! love ya...
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see the two of you!! We miss you everyday! It will be a GREAT week!!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to be there with you and your families to celebrate with you !! Kelley - I feel like I know you through all I've learned of you thru your Lesjak family ! I'm so happy for you both !!
ReplyDeleteKelley... I love the new background...and the twist in your story!
ReplyDeleteColorado...HERE WE COME!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Welcome to the blog world!