Saturday, July 3, 2010

As Our Trip Comes To An End.......

So....Our 2ND day at Sea World we didn't stay long at all. The place was packed. We did however see 2 more shows before we left. "the Pet Show" and "The Blue Horizons"

The Pet Show was my favorite. All the animals in this show were rescued by Sea World. All these pets we learned were gonna be put down if no one adopted them. And now look at them...
This dog here is a boarder collie...He was a pro at catching Frisbees!
This pig did some awesome tricks too...
This is Lester and Jackie...They are a couple. Here Lester had made a pretend date night for her. it was soooo adorable!
This show..."The Blue Horizons" was also very fun to watch. It was with dolphins, birds, acrobatics, and whales.

We also went to Coronado Beach this same day. And I realized if we ever moved to Cali this is where I would want to live. I did some research on my phone and the cheapest house I could find that was for sale was 8 million dollars...hahahaha....oh well I gave it a shot huh?!
The next day we traveled back to LA to stay at my Aunt Billie's for the remainder of our trip. The 2 hour drive actually took Tegan and I a little over 4 hours....Dang holiday traffic. As soon as we got to her house we did some relaxing in her pool...
THE ADVENTURES OF TEGAN AND CROCK POT!!
After a few cocktails on Tegan's end...haha...he decided to bring Crock Pot back out.
It sure was a hoot....Aunt Billie and I were crackin up the entire time.
Tegan checking to see if Crock Pot could fly.....
"I am the alpha male!!" Isn't he silly? Tegan posing with Crock Pot...

Today we don't have any plans, but to relax. Tomorrow we head back home to CO. We are so excited to see BO.

1 comment:

  1. Bo will not know what to do when he sees you guys... enjoy your last night! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete