Tuesday, July 27, 2010

THEY CALL ME ... PREGOSAURUS

That's right...you read right! As Jenny McCarthy would say in "Belly Laughs," "Crazy psycho chic is coming out!" Ha, ha, ha....I'm so hormonal these days it's a little over the top. I can't help it. Any prego woman would agree with me. That's why today I've been nicknamed at work "Pregosaurus" and I will wear that name proud..cause I can. Ha,ha,ha...

Any who...today I'm exactly 28 weeks pregnant. I did my screening for gestational diabetes..good news, it came back negative. YAY! Layla however did give us a bit of a scare last week tho. She decided to stop moving around and just lay there in my belly...so one of the docs in my office put me on the monitor and it showed her heartbeat beating less than a hundred numerous times. This resulted in me getting an ultrasound to test the cord and the amniotic fluid. Everything came back perfectly normal. The doctor said I was just a little hypoglycemic and I need to add on a chocolate breakfast shake for my breakfast and dinner. Since then everything has been going great!

Other than that news, Tegan and I's Birthdays are next week. We've decided to hang low and do something together and maybe do a little BBQ. It should be fun. He has started painting Layla's room again. I promise I will get pictures up soon. IT LOOKS SOOO CUTE!!! I told him he could decorate her room anyway he wanted. It would be her first gift from her Daddy.

I will keep everyone posted on Pregosaurus and Layla's room in the next week or two.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Pregosaurus Kelley... You are funny! Good news with the last test for sure! Hope you get my card in time and I am researching gift ideas... hang tight! Enjoy the rest of today!! Oh, and I am sorry to say, I cannot make the BBQ :~( You know I would be there if I could!!

    ReplyDelete