Thursday, July 15, 2010

OUR LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY....

As a lot of you know...I work in a high risk/specialty OBGYN office, so I get a lot of special care for our little Layla. On Fridays, my mom (who also works in the office) and I go to the Ultrasound room when everyone leaves and play around to see what our Layla is up too.
Here's our little angel at 25 weeks. I am now on week 26. It's flying by and I can't wait for it to be the big day! Layla is measuring perfectly and is so cute! We did get some 4d pictures and Tegan is so convinced Layla has my nose and he is so excited. My next appointment is in 2 weeks where we will check me for gestational diabetes. I'm not looking forward to the glucola drink....after that appointment Tegan and I will go register at the hospital and start our birthing classes.
Can't wait to put more pictures up.......

1 comment: