Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun In The Sun

Tegan and I decided to spend the day in the pool..considering our day yesterday, we felt a relaxing day was what we needed.
We did go see "Grown Ups" this afternoon too. It was cute and very funny!
Yesterday Tegan and I went to Target and found this pool toy that Tegan named, "CROCK POT" I thought he was cute playing with it.
Here is Tegan and Crock Pot dueling in the pool....Tegan won!
I stayed in the shallow end, basked in the sun, and read a book, and laughed at Tegan from time to time....
Here's Tegan diving with Crock Pot.
"VICTORY!!!"
Enjoying our time together.....
Hahaha...No words for this picture...I just laughed!
Tomorrow Tegan and I have decided to venture to HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD. It should be a good time....my Aunt Billie has pointed us in the direction for great stuff to check out!

2 comments:

  1. Things never change... Tegan and a pool. Always entertaining!! I wanted to see that movie too. Love the pictures! Thanks for posting! Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelley! Wanted to take a second to introduce myself! :0) MamaDiana was telling me about your Colorado Lesjaks blog at Molly's birthday party this weekend. My parents have been friends w/ Dave & Diana for... well, forever! If you ask Diana I'm really her 5th child, she just felt bad for my childless parents! ;-) I'm super excited for you and Tegan and look forward to someday meeting you (and Layla too!) in person. Feel free to drop by my page too (hecallsmekatypie.blogspot.com) - I'm in dire need of updating, and hope to do that soon! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon - looks like you guys will still have a great time!!
    ~Katy~

    ReplyDelete